Just because you have a new baby doesn’t mean you have to stop traveling and seeing the world. Keep the adventure going with your baby or babies. All you need to do is just prepare a little more and have the things they will need for you journey, so you can both have a good time and be comfortable. Then you can focus on the fun things and the memories not about what you forgot to bring. Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of money either, as you can get most of the things on Fabswapp for free like baby clothes, strollers and more. Today, most parents are happy to swap with you and get something from you that they need in return. Here are the things you will need to pack for your trip:
- Handbag or large purse: Have something like a good-sized handbag or a large purse that will be specifically for the babies clothes and items they will need. Make this handbag the “go to place” for all your baby things. That way his/her stuff isn’t mixed with all of your things and it keeps it separate and tidy too. If you have twins, you might want to bring two handbags, one for each baby.
- Baby Clothes: Depending on the time of year and the weather will determine how much baby clothes you will need. The good news is that they are small and so are their clothes and you can take a lot without taking up much room. If it’s summer time then take some shorts, shirts, swimsuits, sandals and some good walking shoes for them if they are walking by then. Don’t forget the accessories like sunglasses, suntan lotion, swimsuits and beach towels.
- Water Toys: Summer is here so if you’re traveling to a place with a pool make sure you bring the diapers that are made for swimming, baby lifejackets, floaties for the kids and inflatable toys. Kids love to play in the pool and have the right safety life preservers and toys will make for a better and safer vacation.
- Traveling stroller: Get a good second-hand stroller that can take a lot of packing and you won’t care if it gets scratched or damaged. Constantly taking a stroller in and out of the car or on the plane can be a lot of wear and tear on the item, so don’t take the shiny new one you bought, but get a good used stroller and take that one and leave the good one at home.
- Essentials: Don’t forget to bring the babies plastic cups, plates, spoons, bottles and the changing pad to change diapers. Also, bring a good blanket so they can play on the grass or the beach. Again, go for the second hand items here so you don’t have to worry about things getting worn, dirty or lost. Another great item is a travel crib or cot for your baby. Then they have their own bed to sleep and you still have yours.
Get all your baby travel items at Fabswapp:
Going on vacation shouldn’t be expensive and by getting most of your items at Fabswapp you can get them for free and save a lot of money in the process and the environment. You will find great baby clothes, girl’s clothes, boy’s clothes and even lots of women’s clothes and men’s clothes too. All the items on the list above can be found on Fabswapp and since they are quality second-hand items that you got for free, you don’t have to worry if they get lost of ruined. You can just get back on Fabswapp again and find a free replacement. So have a great vacation with your kids and make sure you have everything before you leave so everyone can have a nice trip with lots of great memories.
Get on over to Fabswapp and find everything you need to take your baby on a great vacation and not spend any money. You can download the Fabswapp app now on Google Play or Apple iTunes and find something you’ll need for free. You’ll be saving money and the environment and that is best for both. We’ll even give you 100 tokens for signing up. Remember every time you post something of yours on Fabswapp, you’ll get 5 free tokens. And you will also be helping us reduce the waste in landfills.